Scott County Law Enforcement Center
The Scott County Jail is a 88,737-square-foot facility with 160 cells, of which 104 are double bunked for a total of 264 beds.
The facility has a secure tunnel that connects the Scott County Justice Center and the jail to provide for the efficient and safe movement of prisoners to and from court. The facility also has a secure courtroom within the jail itself, which is used for initial arraignments.
The Scott County Jail houses sentence and pre-trial adult male and female offenders. Juvenile delinquent offenders are housed for a very limited time.
- Hours: Visiting hours: Wed, 6:30pm - 9pm; Thu - Sat, 9am - 11:30am;
- Handicap Accessible: Sidewalk slopes to door.
- Founding Date: Building constructed in 2005
- What makes this community special?: The Scott County Jail incorporated a direct supervision design and operational philosophy in their new facility. Inmate program opportunities are an integral part of the direct supervision philosophy.
- Services: The facility offers a full range of jail programs to adult offenders.
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Bureaus: Detective, Juvenile