Scott County Health and Human Services
The mission of Scott County Human Services is to provide social, health, financial and employment services to the residents of Scott County, in accordance with the policies of the Scott County Board, federal and state government mandates, and the rules promulgated by the Minnesota Department of Human Services. The main focus of the agency is to improve the mental and physical well-being of those who use its services.
- Fax: 952-496-8430
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 4:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: Ramps outside and elevators inside.
- Licenses: child care, foster care
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Services: Adoption/Guardianship, Adult/Children's Mental Health, Adult Protection, Chemical Dependency, Child Care Assistance, Child Protection, Child Support, Developmental Disabilities, Welfare, Fraud Investigation, Long Term Care, Minor Parent Services, Truancy
- Public restrooms: Yes