"Firmly rooted in Minnesota" is the motto of this locally-owned garden center. Managed by the aptly-named horticulturist Barb Root, Minnesota Valley Garden Center is located between Shakopee and Jordan on Highway 169. The center sells products and tools for landscaping, gardening, tree planting, and weed and pest control as well as fertilizers, soil ammendments, water-gardening and birding supplies, statuary and furniture. Barb and horticulturist Bernie Shapiro are always ready and willing to answer questions about all of the above, which is a customer-service plus.
- Fax: 952-445-9160
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 9am - 5pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Fertilizers, soil amendments, tools, landscape supplies, weed and pest control products, tools and products for water-gardening and birding.
- Services: Delivery, Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Repair
- Return policy: returns with receipts
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Services (nurseries, gardening): Landscape design, Planting, Pond design