Hennen's Shell Auto Service Center
Opened by Shakopee resident Jerry Hennen in 1958, Hennen's Shell Auto Service Center has a clean, welcoming feel that reflects its hometown roots. Jerry's son, Jack Hennen, eventually took over management of the business. Then, in 2009, Jack's son Joel assumed the manager role. He oversees a crew of experienced mechanics who provide quality, conscientious maintenance and repair service for cars, trucks and motorcycles.
Hennen's is a certified NAPA AutoCare Center, part of the largest car-repair network in the nation. In 1998, the station re-branded with Texaco and was renovated. The building expanded to include five service bays and a car wash, as well as adding new fuel tanks and gas pumps. Hennen's also offers U-Haul trailer and truck rental on its adjacent lot.
- Fax: 952-445-2478
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 7am - 9 pm; Sun, 8am - 9pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1958
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Products: Gasoline and oil, kerosene, propane, lubricants, truck and trailer tires, cooling systems, exhaust systems, brakes, shocks and struts, transmissions, windshield wipers, bulbs, air and fuel filters
- Associations/certifications: NAPA
- Parking: Free lot
- Auto repair services: Batteries, Belts, Brakes, Engine performance & diagnostics, Exhaust, Fuel injection, Heating & Cooling, Inspections, Oil/lube/filter changes, Steering system, Suspension, Tires, Transmissions, Wheels
- Body shop services: Frame straightening, Wheel replacement, Window replacement
- Loaner cars: No
- Vehicle pick-up: No
- Vehicle drop-off: Yes
- What is the most common tip you give to drivers to avoid repair?: To make your vehicle last longer, pay attention to service maintenance guidelines suggested in the owner's manual.
- Services: Alignment, Flat repair, Rotation and balance, Shocks and struts, Truck and trailer tires, Wheels, Winter tires