El Toro Restaurant takes pride in its authentic menu and family-friendly prices and atmosphere.
It serves only choice meats and seafood, fresh rice and beans and tortillas that are baked fresh every day. El Toro Restaurant serves traditional dishes that include tacos, tostadas, enchilladas, chile releno, burritos, tostaguacs, quesadillas and tamales. It has a selection of Mexican desserts including flan, fried ice cream, tres leche cake and sopapilla.
El Toro Restaurant also has signature cocktails including pina coladas, daiquiries and maragaritas, there are also lots of imported and domestic beers available.
- Fax: 952-496-9080
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 10pm; Fri - Sat, 11am - 11pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.eltoromn.com/menu.htm
- Specialties: carne asada, steak ranchero, pollo asada, pollo veracruzano, vegetarian entrees
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: Bar Food, Dessert / Ice Cream, Mexican, Sandwiches, Southwestern, Spanish
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Kids' Menu, Live Entertainment, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun, Quiet
- Dress code: casual