SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and Social Media go hand in hand. Business owners ask three questions:
- How do I get my website to be at the top in a Google search?
- What social media platforms should I use?
- What do I post, share, comment on, and “Tweet”?
William Wells – Social Media Coach & Speaker will answer those questions during a two hour “Search Engine Optimization (SEO) & Social Media” seminar for business owners in and around the Burnsville, MN area.
Attendees will learn:
- “5 Key SEO Elements” and how to use them to improve search engine visibility
- “5 Key Tips” for effective Social Media
- How to use your website to accomplish both
Date: Wednesday, July 25, 2012
Time: 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Location: Ernie’s Pub & Grille
14351 Nicolett Ave.
Burnsville, MN 55306
Cost: $30 (Includes lunch and take-home materials)