Here is a roundup of stories posted on Shakopee Patch this past week.
- Gov. Dayton Proposes a Tax Overhaul: What Do You Think?
- Scotty McCreery Coming to Mystic
- 'Canterbury College' Starts Feb. 10
- High School Registration Night Moved Up to Jan. 28-29
- Shakopee Group In Washington D.C. for Inauguration
- From the Mayor's Desk
- Congressman Paulsen T
- Potential Gun Reforms: Stricter Background Checks and Greater Access to Mental Health Records
- Former Shakopee American Legion Commander Charged in Swindling 'Burger Night' Fund
- Suspicious Package Sent to Vikings Winter Park Training Facility
- Authorities Identify Apple Valley Woman Killed in Savage Crash
- Police Blotter: Four Hit-and-Run Calls in Two Days
- Minnesota has Second Lowest Incarceration Rate in the US; Inmate Jobs Take a Hit
- What Are the Most Dangerous Intersections in Your Neighborhood?
- Photo of the Day: Shakopee Chamber Hosts Burville Law Ribbon Cutting
- Great Minnesota Freeze Out Under Way
- Patch Exclusive: Shakopee Silver Medalist Q&A