The Minnesota House is scheduled to debate and vote on the Vikings stadium proposal today starting at 10 a.m. and thanks to our friends at the Uptake, you can watch it in its entirety right here. Debate on the bill could take all day. It's also possible the Senate make take up the bill.
The stadium bill would expand charitable gambling to help pay for the state's share of construction. Lawmakers have wrangled over specifics throughout the session, with different payment mechanisms—and stadium locations—being proposed. It is widely assumed that the Vikings would leave the state and likely relocate to Los Angeles if a new stadium is not approved.
See More on Patch
- UPDATE: Minnesota Senate Approves Same-Sex Marriage Bill, Governor Will Sign
- VIDEO: Same-Sex Marriage Bill Passes Minnesota Senate Finance Committee
- Beard Backs Bill to Slash State Share of Vikes' Tab
- Rosemount Senator Pushes Tuition Credit to Help Cut College Debt
- Best Buy Job Cuts, New Restaurants and Retailers: West Metro Business Roundup
Most Popular articles
- UPDATE: One Reported Dead, Three Injured in Accident on Highway 13
- Newly-arrived Level III Sex Offenders Cause Stir in Savage
- Shakopee Woman Arrested for Illicit Shopping Spree in Burnsville
- Shakopee Council Gives $5 Million Garbage Contract to New Firm
- Shakopee Police Blotter: Fire at Cub Foods and Auto Vandalism