Prank Calls, Theft, and DUI: Shakopee Crime Report
A selection of incidents from the Shakopee Police Department Public Data Report for Sept. 10-12.
The information is taken from the Shakopee Police Department Public Data Report. This is not the complete report.
- Suspicious persons or vehicles reported on the 1200 block of East Shakopee Avenue.
- Theft reported on the 5200 block of Eagle Creek Boulevard.
- Arson or negligent fires were reported on North Windsor Drive. Three juvenile males were cited.
- A 34-year-old Carver man was cited for interfering with firefighter on Dean Lakes Boulevard.
- 911 prank calls were reported on the 700 block of South Apgar Street.
- Fight reported on the 600 block of Gorman Street.
- A 22-year-old Shakopee woman was arrested for fourth degree DUI.
- Theft was reported on the 1200 block of South Marschall Road.
- Theft of gasoline was reported on the 1100 block of South Canterbury Road.
- Civil dispute reported on the 400 block of East 2nd Avenue.
- Prowler reported on South Jefferson Street.
- Criminal damage to property was reported on the 1600 block of Countryside Drive.
- Theft by swindle was reported on the 1200 block of East 1st Avenue.
- A 24-year-old Mankato man was arrested for third degree DWI, theft, and driving after driver’s license revocation.
- Unlawful entry of dwelling, property was reported on the 2100 block of East County Road 101.
- Theft reported on the 9000 block of Boiling Springs.
- Fraud reported on the 400 block of West 1st Avenue.
- Suspicious persons or vehicles reported on South Adams Street.
- Theft reported on the 700 block of South Shumway Street.