Minnesota Viking Chris Kluwe, former Michele Bachmann Staffer Spar on Gay Marriage
The Minnesota Vikings punter and former Chief of Staff for Rep. Michele Bachmann exchanged barbs over the marriage amendment last night on Twitter.
Former Rep. Michele Bachmann chief of staff and Bachmann for President Campaign Chair Andy Parrish decided to take the "Chris Kluwe Challenge" and engage the Minnesota Vikings' punter on a virtual discussion about the so-called Gay Marriage amdenment issue.
The back-and-forth began after Twitter user @joshuajhovey tweeted some foul language at Andy Parrish, deputy campaign manager for Minnesota for Marriage, an organization that supports the passage of the Marriage Amendment Act. The act would amend the state's constitution to read that marriage is between one man and one woman.
After the foul tweet, Parrish called on Minnesota Vikings punter Chris Kluwe to respond. Kluwe has been an outspoken supporter of same-sex marriage in Minnesota.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- UPDATE: One Reported Dead, Three Injured in Accident on Highway 13
- Shakopee Woman Arrested for Illicit Shopping Spree in Burnsville
- Shakopee Police Blotter: Fire at Cub Foods and Auto Vandalism
- New Restaurant Planned for the Savage Depot
- Minnesota Teen's Tragic Death Drives Dixits to Combat Distracted Driving