The Minnesota Supreme Court heard arguments Tuesday addressing whether the ballot question for this November's "voter photo ID” amendment is misleading.
You can read briefs filed in the case online by clicking on the PDF thumbnails. More court documents are at the Minnesota Supreme Court website.
An opinion from the justices could come next month.
What do you think? Leave a comment below.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Mayor: Shakopee Should Be a Retail-Entertainment Destination
- Shakopee Police Blotter: Bar Fight at Arizona's; Two Women Arrested for Domestic Assault
- Burglary Suspect Calls Victim from New Prague Lockup
- House Hunt: White on the Outside, Paisley on the Inside
- Owners of Paradise Pizza Charged with Tax Crimes