There has been a lot of discussion about the fiscal cliff as the Jan. 1 deadline approached. A Senate bipartisan agreement has brought hope that the fiscal cliff may be averted. The House is next to discuss the deal.
Here's what Shakopee and Twin Cities area residents and reporters had to say about the fiscal cliff.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- One Reported Dead, Three Injured in Accident on Highway 13
- Multi-City Pursuit and Warning About Man Wearing Clown Suit: West Metro Police, Fire and Court Report
- Shakopee Police Blotter: Fire at Cub Foods and Auto Vandalism
- Shakopee Police Blotter: Bar Fight at Arizona's; Two Women Arrested for Domestic Assault
- Owners of Paradise Pizza Charged with Tax Crimes